We are now looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer for our projects in Tallinn.
Your work will include developing and maintaining our solutions within the life insurance sector. You will generate new ideas, implement and test solutions in accordance with our customers’ business needs, together with our professional and tight team as well as the representatives of our strategic customers. If high quality and customer satisfaction are goals you value, you may be the right person to work with us.
- Strong Java expertise
- Database expertise
- Good communication skills and interest in working with customers
- Fluent English-language skills
- Experience in problem-solving
We also highly appreciate
- A genuine interest to develop and learn new things continuously
- Interest to work long-term with systems that are critical to society
- Frontend expertise (such as React)
- Experience in testing and review practices
- Good Finnish-language skills
- A vision of high-quality software development in the future
We offer an excellent opportunity at one of the top Nordic insurance solutions vendors where you will be able to grow your expertise. While working with us, you can bring forth your own visions and have positive influence in both your working environment and in what you do. We offer a competitive salary and good benefits.
Read more about a Software Developer’s working day in our blog, "Code Code Baby" (available only in Finnish).
Are you ready to jump into our experienced, warm-hearted work community?
Profit Software is a software and consultancy services vendor with ~250 employees located in six offices in Finland, Estonia and Sweden. We offer a wide range of expertise in software, solutions and business analytics for our customers within the banking and insurance sector.